Thursday, February 12, 2009

And the Love of My Eternities

Here's where it all started, nine years ago. After a night at the Hot Pots (and a scar!) we made it to our first Valentine's day, our first flight, our first kiss.


When we met you were just a cute little student pilot with maybe 100 hours trying to manuever your way into a career and my heart. What an adventure it's been watching you grow professionally over the last 4500+ hours!!! You're the dadgum sexiest Captain I've ever seen!


Thank you for believing that I can be anyone I want to be, but all I ever want to be is your girl, everyday, forever.


You fulfill my every need; from imparting your wisdom, to impromptu raps over lunch, to kisses that melt me. You make me laugh till I cry, and cry till I laugh.


I don't know how I snagged you, but I'm sure not letting you go!


I love you, Danny. You're the man I'll always fight for (and with). Will you be my Valentine one more time?

4 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

You guys look so young. It's crazy how fast time goes by. I've always thought you two are perfect for each other! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out and our kids could play with each other!

Thanks for laughing at my gray hair. Appreciate it!

Stephanie said...

I seriously love the long hair, it makes you look way young (not that you look way old now, because seriously I wish I looked as great as you do.) But anyhow here's my comment.

Cassondra said...

Beautiful tribute to your hubby. My favorite picture is the one where you both look like you just made out with a sack of flour. :)hehehe

Kara Benson said...

Cute dating pictures!