Monday, July 20, 2009

So, we're driving home from Salt Lake one day
And make a quick stop somewhere along the way
When we open the door and what do we see?
Sweet baby Gage eating his poopy!!

--------------------"Wasn't Me..."---------------------

I love being a mom. Why would anyone trade this?


To pass the time I made this tutu for Avery, and it turned out so cute!!! But she decided she wanted to give it to her friend, Keeley. Awww, what a good heart she has. Okay, so maybe I liked it more than she did. I'll have to make her another! Anyway, we snuck into my childhood BF's house on her birthday to surprise her with balloons and streamers and smiley face cookies.


Which reminds me, next time you're in Provo, make a stop HERE:


You gotta try the smiley face cookies, they're our favorite! I've been getting them from there since I was a wee one.

2 comments:

Cassondra said...

I'm still in shock about Gages snack. I think I would've barfed. Look at you all calm and collected taking a picture of his adventure. I love yoU!

Suzanne said...

Awesome funny posts. And I LOVE the provo bakery. Their orange rolls are heaven.