Tuesday, July 27, 2010

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Danny brought the kids over on Friday afternoon to see their new little sister. It was so much fun to see them welcome her as if they'd always known she was coming. There's something truly and spiritually amazing about watching children with their infant siblings. They're instictually family.














3 comments:

Amber Volle said...

I LOVE the picture of you and all the kids on the bed, so sweet! And the picture of the family where NONE of the kids are looking at the camera, you got to love those family shots!

Cassondra said...

Great first pics of the kids with their new baby sister! I think some of the best moments in life are those right after a new baby arrives.

stef said...

So sweet! I love your comment about siblings. It makes me excited and a little less nervous for our little addition.