
Even Hannah Montana showed up!

They played some fun Halloween games, and enjoyed delicious snacks.

Avery made her own "Bat" cupcake... she kept frosting it until it was smooth, then she'd lick it off and start over saying she had to get it just right... hmmmmm.
...they turned out adorable!
Even Mickey Mouse (Stetson) got to join the fun for Avery's Costume Party. He's munching his pumpkin cupcake while Avery and Brielle pose... sort of.
It was so adorable to see Avery and her friends all dressed up together. I LOVE Halloween!!!
3 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Avery's costume. It is adorable!
Gee, I wonder who she get's the licking and re-frosting technique from? I'm not going to mention any names, but it starts with J and ends with aci?
Do you eat your cupcakes that way, too? I never knew... ;) These pictures are great! I'm going to have to steal a few since I wasn't able to go. I love our preschool!
Post a Comment