Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Family Night Birthday Party


One of my favorite things about my birthday is just spending the entire day with my awesome hubby and chillins. No plans, no errands, no rush, no worries... just hugs and kisses, LOTS of singing, cake and ice cream, and pizza and rootbeer... it's tradition.


This years cake, I have to say, was Y.U.M.M.Y!! It was all lemon topped with strawberries and raspberries and raspberry ice cream. I loved it!! After the kids were in bed I couldn't wait to indulge in a second and third helping. That's right, I said third.

Thanks to my family for giving me everything I could hope for on my birthday, I love you guys!

2 comments:

Kamilla Bell said...

That video was DARLING!!!! What a stinkin cutie pie!!


p.s. I made my blog private I want to invite you but don't have your email address. can you email it to me Kamillabell@gmail.com

Scarlet Davis said...

Mark has NEVER made me a cake. You are one lucky lady! Way to go, Danny!