"Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like to be around those who are grateful. They tend to brighten all around them. They make others feel better about themselves. They tend to be more humble, more joyful, more likable."
-Joseph B. Wirthlin
To all of you who shed your light on my path...
I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU.
4 comments:
Love this quote. I think I may steal it.
I'm grateful for YOU, Jaci! You are a blessing to so many and don't give yourself near enough credit! I count you as one of my greatest blessings.
I am so blessed to have you in my life! Thank you for your friendship!
I love you, Jaci. Thank you for your friendship and sisterhood. I truly wish we lived closer together so we could spend more time together. You are a real blessing to me.
You are my Jaci.
My only Jaci.
You make me happy
Every day.
I hope you know Jaci
How much I love you.
Please don't ever
move away!!!
sung with vigor at my computer...
Cassondra :)
Post a Comment